Barry
Site Admin
Site Admin
Mood:
Great Britain

Coraline (2009) 3D

Post by Barry » 3 months ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vt3OG8AN9v0

When Coraline moves to an old house, she feels bored and neglected by her parents. She finds a hidden door with a bricked up passage. During the night, she crosses the passage and finds a parallel world where everybody has buttons instead of eyes, with caring parents and all her dreams coming true. When the Other Mother invites Coraline to stay in her world forever, the girl refuses and finds that the alternate reality where she is trapped is only a trick to lure her.

Genre: Animation , Family , Fantasy

Coraline 3D (2009) SBS BrRip
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

0 x

dartfever

Re: Coraline (2009) 3D

Post by dartfever » 3 months ago

Thanks very much for the links! Did not think that much of this animated feature when I saw it originally, but the 3D version really made a huge difference in the presentation for me. Very clever use of the 3D effect; not overdone, just right for a story of this type. Worth a repeat viewing! Best regards, Dana
1 x

Barry
Site Admin
Site Admin
Mood:
Great Britain

Re: Coraline (2009) 3D

Post by Barry » 3 months ago

dartfever wrote:
3 months ago
Thanks very much for the links! Did not think that much of this animated feature when I saw it originally, but the 3D version really made a huge difference in the presentation for me. Very clever use of the 3D effect; not overdone, just right for a story of this type. Worth a repeat viewing! Best regards, Dana
Thank You For the info about the movie and you're welcome Dana :)
0 x